- Smooth Sail Underwriting guarantees no exam for your 50-69 year old clients applying for $1,000,000 or less that have seen the doctor and completed labs in the last 18 months.
- Promise Term and GUL are processed through Pacific Life Lynchburg which is largely composed of ex-Genworth folks and systems. Their new business processes are efficient, height and weight chart is competitive, and compensation is better than average (think Genworth).
- In lieu of an exam, clients need to complete a phone interview and PacLife will review the APS. Combine their no exam underwriting with BackNine’s Instant APS and you could be selling large premium cases in 10 days.
- Term Conversion is good: At any time during your level premium period (not to exceed your attained age 70), you may convert all or a part of the PL Promise Term policy’s death benefit to a new permanent (aka cash value) life insurance policy that Pacific Life makes available at the time of conversion.
- eDelivery is supported. Like most carriers on Quote & Apply, Pacific Life supports eDelivery. Once you’ve become accustomed to eDelivery, it’s hard to go back.
- PacLife Life is enabled by default so you don’t need to made adjustments to your Quote & Apply for them to appear.
- Sorry New York, it’s not available.
Join our webinar 9/17/2019 at 10 AM PT using this link.
Call us at (800) 790-1951 or email your marketing manager.